Just knew that Lina got two weeks training at Sheraton Hotel, KL.. It's just next door from my work place, since this week I am bit busy, only last night I got chance to sleep there.. for that, purposely I took LRT and monorel to go to work.. It was not a good idea at all taking Monorel from Hang Tuah station. It's a transit terminal between LRT and monorel, so there were so many people going to work at that moment with no queue because it's impossible to have one.. imagine that each of the short monorel coach arrives, only can fit so little of us inside.. so have to wait for the next next train.. maybe I should transit at Masjid Jamek at the first place right? One more lesson left to be learnt in the future.. before I come up with decision : taking car to work is the best solution. If it so: kena like button utk Akleh la.. haha..
enough chanting.. Now the best moments to show how berbaloi struggled in the morning was:
mkn buffet kat hotel byk giler ngn Lina, dapat teman Lina kat hotel wpun aku terlelap awal, bila aku jaga dia pula terlelap.. hihi, and the next morning, I just walked to work.. kan best kalau hari² pun tempat keje sebelah rumah je.. If no induction to attend, would love to stay for one more night.. tapi kena juga balik utk packing.. esok I'll off to Melaka.. tapi until now pun tak start packing lagi.. Kamon², gi packing sana!
at last, she got her laksa penang
introducing my first plate
actually this is the third, forgot to take photo of my 2nd dish
4th: all type of desserts
5th : wafer + 2 scoops of ice cream
sampai² bilik, terus tertdo sebab kekenyangan.. then after 11pm, terjaga pastu takleh tdo ngn lena sbb senggugut dtg menyerang.. sib baik, toilet ada air panas..
sampai² bilik, terus tertdo sebab kekenyangan.. then after 11pm, terjaga pastu takleh tdo ngn lena sbb senggugut dtg menyerang.. sib baik, toilet ada air panas..
No comments:
Post a Comment