I just got a new hobby; JOGGING.. every day I can go back home after 4pm, very early compared to my previous work, so I have time to go for jogging after work ;)
I'm just curious when I see people so encouraged to jog. I saw people running on my way back while I worked in Bukit Jalil and even my ex-boss is always being passionate about running.. people are willing to buy expensive running accessories, people are willing to pay for joining marathon etc.. I wonder, why r they being so?
From now on, I'll start running slowly and who knows if I can feel what they feel ;)
Last night, I googled the GPS watch, wanted to check the prices. wow, quite expensive juga ya.. "poyo! belum ape² dah ushar accessories kan aku nih" maybe should survey for the pedometer first kan.. cheaper ke tak..
No comments:
Post a Comment