team's dinner

thruth and fake facts.. this is the game that we played during the team's dinner.. choose the incorrect one about everyone! the loser get punished and luckily it wasn't me..

My statements were:

1) I love to sing even I don't know the correct lyrics
2) I left home since I was 16 years old
3) I bought Iphone 3GS for 149euros
4) I went jogging last week at Tasik Ampang WaterFront
5) I had bitten my cousin's ear when we were small
6) I never pee on my bed ( K la, ni takat yg aku ingat la, kalo tanya mama, die mungkin akan jawab lain =p)

Only one is incorrect..

2 comments:

syix said...

number two is wrong for a fact. but i don't believe number 6 :p

diy126 said...

haha.. utk no 6 tu, as I can remember je la kan.. masa kecik bayi tu aku tak kira :p