feels like writing

Fine, today i came back late from work.. don't want to be workaholic la please but the thing is, everything should respect the timelines.. and at the same time, I was hoping that the trafic on the road should "reda" already la.. like I can reach home in 15 minutes ke (k, exagerate a bit).. so last², took like 25 minutes to reach home.. okla, still lesser than 1 hour kan..
I want to talk a bit la about my team. only consists of girls, and I'm the only one Malay.. previously the team was called Sophie's angels. Perhaps Sophie, my boss still want to keep that name.. 

Then, I had lunch with other staffs, got one who is the editor of MURAI.. ape lagi, get free gossips ma.. 

that's it for today, tibe² je feel like writing.. a +

3 comments:

Post Officer said...

hoho. typical malaysian english with chinese influence. anyway, selamat bekerja~

diy126 said...

haha, terbawa² dah ni

diy126 said...

thnks ya!