It's that I miss you, I miss the feeling that no matter what someone is always there for me that I can talk to about anything, well all I miss is being loved by you.
I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one that I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you are the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry because i know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when I lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent together ; those were some of the best times of my life .
I just write you to let you know, to tell you that I really love you. I don't know what would happen to me if you're not there for me. You're my heart beat, you're my courage to survive, even though sometimes we argue over each other. You with your opinion and I with mine.
Thanks you very much for all the love that you give me. I love you mom with all my heart. Here I send you my warmest hugs and kisses.
No comments:
Post a Comment